Fasset is delighted to announce that it has been awarded contractor accreditation status from The National Inspection Council for...
Fasset is delighted to announce that it has been awarded contractor accreditation status from The National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (NICEIC).
The basis for this nationally recognised endorsement, was the high quality of standards implemented by Fasset’s Maintenance and Engineering teams, in respect of all electrical installation works being carried out by them at any industrial, commercial and domestic premises.
NICEIC contractors must adhere to the following principles:
• Carry out electrical installation work to recognised industry standards.
• Employ competent electricians who are properly supervised.
• Use materials of good quality that conform to the relevant British Standards.
• Undergo regular inspection by NICEIC Area Engineers.
• Agree to be bound by the NICEIC Complaints Procedure and Guarantee of Standards Scheme.
NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. It has been assessing the electrical competence of electricians for nearly sixty years and currently maintains a roll of over 26,000 registered contractors. The assessment process is extremely rigorous to ensure complete competence across a number of areas including premises, documentation, equipment, and the competence of their key supervisory staff.
Fasset actively sought this award in order to demonstrate to both businesses based at the locations under management, landlords and potential business partners its commitment to standards, reputation, integrity and excellence.
Fill in the form below to join the debate.